Study after study has shown that not only are customers engaging more with companies that post videos, but those businesses are also receiving more quality leads through video viewership and leaps in brand awareness across the board.
Video isn’t going anywhere, and it doesn’t have to be a big production. Many small businesses can easily leverage a smartphone to create relevant content ready to share via social media platforms, feature in blog posts on the website, etc. Here are some examples of how we encourage our clients here at 214 Interactive to leverage video marketing for their businesses:
· Tutorials: Share with customers how to use a product or service. If you’re a restaurant, maybe this is in the form of a step-by-step recipe for one of your signature dishes.
· Testimonials: Find those who love your brand and your services and post a video of them telling others about their positive experiences with your company and its product and services. This can also be done through influencers.
· Product Reveal: Unveil the latest and greatest products and services your company has to offer.
· Live Streaming: Leverage important live events and stream those events live for all to see via social media channels.
· Vlogs: Vlogs – or video blogs – are a great way to change-it-up and offer a different type of content to your audience.
· Product Demonstrations: Help potential customers understand what your offer and how those products and services work.
· Industry News: Interview leaders in your field about topics that would be of interest to your audience.
· “How It’s Made” Video: People love learning about what goes into making a certain product. Leverage video to intrigue your audience and engage them in your brand.
At 214 Interactive, we’ve used video to help many of our clients increase engagement with their audience. Give us a call today to set up a consultation to learn how we can help your small business with video marketing.